Collective Strategies, Social Equity LA and the California Cannabis Coalition invite you to the inaugural State of Cannabiz – 2019 Legislative Update & B2B Expo to come learn about the current state of legislation and gain expertise from cannabis businesses across the supply chain, from cultivation to retail.
The event will focus on:
Licensing Updates – State and Local
Cannabiz 101 (What you need to know to start your own business in the cannabis industry)
Cannabis Business Development – How to Start a cannabis business in the State of California
Legal Resources (one-on-one assistance)
Social Equity LA is Exited to host a Women in Cannabiz – Investment Forum Meet powerful women owners & experts leading the cannabis industry!
Social Equity LA is excited to host a FREE Women in Cannabiz – Investment Forum.
This event will discuss :
1.) Investment Opportunities, 2.) Access to Financial Services (including banking); and 3.) Resources and Community Building for women.
Join Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer, CannaSafe, WebJoint and Social Equity LA for a FREE Cannabis Business Development Workshop focused on Compliance, Testing and Safety.
Social Equity Program Licensees, Candidates and Applicants will learn how to stay compliant and safe, while thriving in the cannabis industry. This workshop will focus on:
- Employment Laws for California Employer (EDD)
- Cannabis Business Compliance (METRC)
- Cannabis Testing, Safety & Best Practices
Join the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) and Social Equity LA at the first annual Social Justice Summit & Job Fair, which will focus on economic, social, emotional, and mental health of individuals currently and formerly incarcerated and communities, disproportionately impacted by the “war on drugs”.
The Social Justice Summit & Job Fair will provide:
- Legislative / Policy Updates – City of Los Angeles and California updates on key issues and bills, including Prop 47 and other relevant policies.
- Educational Panels & Workshops – Public education and information for individuals, topics include economic, social, emotional, and mental health.
- Resources & Program Information – Over 40 free public and private partners, resources and programs.
- Restorative Justice & Workforce Development – Onsite employment, resume assistance and expungement and reentry services.